Substance Abuse Treatment Programs in Chandler AZ
Drug and alcohol addiction is a major issue in the community of Chandler, Arizona, as it is in many other American communities.
Among the states, Arizona has the twelfth-highest rate of drug overdose deaths, per the CDC. In addition, there has been a 99.4 percent spike in DUI arrests in the state throughout the past decade. A growing need for alcohol rehab Chandler services clearly exists.
Keep reading to find out more about alcohol rehab services convenient to Chandler, and how Catalina Behavioral Health can help you with a firm foundation for sobriety!
A Rising Problem of Substance Abuse Among Young Adults
A special problem in recent years in Chandler, Arizona, though, is the widespread substance abuse among young people in the city.
Because of this, and because young people are so heavily involved in drug and alcohol misuse, the city of Chandler has worked to create a variety of educational tools as a sort of early intervention, rather than merely focusing on treatment for those who are already dealing with substance abuse.
Consider the following facts regarding various substance abuse figures involving Chandler, AZ:
24 Hour Alcohol Rehab Hotline
Evidence-Based Knowledge on Marijuana in Chandler, Arizona
Evidence suggests the following about cannabis use in Chandler:
- Seventeen percent of teens who try cannabis develop an addiction to it or another drug.
- Teens who use cannabis regularly have a relapse rate of between 25 and 50 percent.
- Young individuals in Chandler who use cannabis are more likely to get it from persons with medical cards, while only 18% of those who use cannabis are under the age of 21.
- The rate at which Chandler’s youth use cannabis has increased alongside the rate at which they drop out of school before graduating high school or continuing their education.
Studies of alcohol consumption in Chandler have revealed that:
- The risk of developing alcoholism in young people who begin drinking before the age of 15 is increased by 40%.
- There is a 7% decrease in the likelihood of becoming an alcoholic if one delays their first drink until they are 21.
- It is well established that alcohol serves as a gateway drug, as it is the drug of choice for the majority of first-time users.
- Underage drinkers ingest 90% of their alcohol intake in one sitting.
- Alcohol is responsible for 6.5 times as many teen deaths in Chandler as all other forms of substance abuse combined.
Studies have found that when it comes to prescription drug addiction, people are more likely to do the following:
- In Chandler, prescription drugs account for a third of all drug-related fatal overdoses.
- When it comes to the number of people 12 and older who abuse prescription drugs, Arizona is sixth in the nation.
- About 7.5% of Chandler’s high school students have reported abusing prescription drugs in the prior 30 days. The majority (72.6%) of these people mistreat painkillers.
- One-third of Chandler’s young people who abuse prescription drugs also regularly consume alcohol.
- About 0.3 percent of newborns are diagnosed with neonatal abstinence syndrome due to maternal opiate usage.
The Need for Treatment Programs and Inpatient Care Services
It’s not hard to understand why the city of Chandler is worried about drug addiction among its youth. Because of this, they’ve taken two actions. At the outset, they implement numerous early intervention initiatives to prevent young people from ever starting to use drugs or alcohol.
Second, there are more substance abuse treatment centers for detox and alcohol addiction rehabilitation services now.
They have made sure that more hospitals and substance abuse treatment clinics have personnel who have received specialized training in caring for pediatric patients.
Collectively, the people of Chandler aim to make a difference in their community and ensure that the future generation will not have to struggle with substance abuse dependency and mental health challenges
Alcohol and Drug Abuse by the Numbers in Chandler AZ
- The price of oxycodone has increased by nearly 80% in just three years.
- People between the ages of 18 and 25 make up the majority of prescription drug abusers.
- When it comes to effects on the neurological system, oxycodone is on par with heroin.
- Concerns have been raised about whether the potential advantages of medical amphetamine use outweigh the hazards.
- The addictive potential of benzodiazepines is at an all-time high
- There were 9,967 people killed because of drunk driving (31 percent of overall driving fatalities).
- As an example of inhalant abuse, sniffing paint is quite prevalent.
- Heroin is being bused in a number of different ways
- Among today’s youth, ecstasy is among the most often used drugs.
- About 5,000 people a year seek medical attention in an emergency department after using LSD.
- Almost 67 people each year died in alcohol-related car accidents in Arizona between 2000 and 2006, with an average of about 59 deaths per year.
- Heroin’s easier absorption into the brain means it can relieve pain more quickly and effectively than morphine.
- In the previous five years, admissions to emergency rooms due to the misuse of opioid painkillers and benzodiazepines have increased by more than 130 percent.
Alcohol users who drink frequently may build up a tolerance that necessitates using increasingly large amounts to achieve the same high. Abuse of alcohol during pregnancy can disrupt vital organ development in the first 10 weeks of pregnancy.
Our Approach to Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Chandler, AZ
Catalina Behavioral Health’s holistic approach to alcohol addiction treatment and recovery is unparalleled in the Chandler area. Your addiction is different from anyone else’s, so your treatment facility should be too.
Since everyone’s path to sobriety is different, there is no universally effective approach to treating substance abuse at an alcohol rehab facility in Chandler, AZ. To help you recover from alcoholism on many levels, our team of licensed healthcare professionals and addiction treatment therapists will craft a personalized treatment plan that draws from both traditional talk therapy and alternative, holistic, and naturopathic approaches.
A Recovery Program as Unique as Our Clients
When compared to other rehabs, Catalina Behavioral Health stands out as an innovative alternative. We use traditional methods like medication-assisted treatment but combine these types of therapy with other evidence-based or all-natural options. Another part of our drug and alcohol treatment includes access to group therapy.
Our methods are grounded on the firm conviction and realization that a focus on successful outcomes is essential to developing successful treatment plans. Your addiction treatment goals will be tailored to you and your road to sobriety by our expert team. An addiction treatment plan will be tailored to help you achieve your individual objectives for sobriety and continue to thrive in the sober lifestyle you’ve worked so hard to establish.
How Long Is Alcohol Rehab and Addiction Treatment in Chandler, AZ?
Your dependency on alcohol was a gradual process. Not many people set out to develop a drinking problem. Life’s ups and downs, such as emotional distress or traumatic occurrences, can make it difficult to keep negative feelings and thoughts at bay. As a means of numbing emotions and escaping from uncomfortable thoughts, many people resort to alcohol as a coping mechanism.
If you keep drinking as a form of self-medication, you’ll eventually get dependent on it. Due to the fact that the causes of alcoholism are unique to each client, it is important that your addiction treatment program be tailored to your individual requirements. Clients can choose from a 30-, 60-, or 90-day rehabilitation program.
Chandler 30 Day Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Center
People with alcohol problems in Chandler, Arizona can take 30 days out of their lives to focus on recovery by enrolling in inpatient treatment programs. Patients are offered to live in a secure facility away from home and any potential triggers.
You will begin to heal from the traumas and emotions that have led to your alcohol use disorder as you participate in a variety of treatment approaches during your alcohol rehab program. The ability to avoid relapse and acquire new habits that support sobriety in the long run are both goals of alcohol treatment.
Chandler, Arizona, 60-Day Alcohol Inpatient Treatment Program
Some people in Chandler, Arizona may be looking for a treatment center for alcohol abuse that is more extensive than a 30-day or 60-day center but doesn’t demand a ninety-day stay. A 60-day rehab program is optimal because it gives patients enough time to participate in a wide range of therapeutic sessions designed to help them overcome their addictions and move on with their lives.
Licensed Treatment for Alcoholism
Mental Health Services and Rehab Centers in Chandler that Treat Alcoholism for 90 Days
Clients who are able to devote 90 days to rehabilitation and those who have a history of relapse are the best candidates for such a program. There is plenty of time in a long-term rehab program to learn and practice healthy coping mechanisms, including as emotional regulation, conflict resolution, and relapse prevention planning, and to discover and address the root causes of your addiction.
The longer you give yourself to recover, the more self-assurance you’ll have in your ability to adapt to a new way of life and weather any potential setbacks or relapse triggers.
The Suitability of Long Term Rehab Centers for Alcohol
Each person who struggles with alcoholism experiences the disease in their own unique way. Some alcoholics are able to keep up with their work or school obligations and family responsibilities despite their addiction, which is characterized by enduring substantial repercussions and effects from alcohol misuse.
People who regularly drink are still putting their mental and physical health in danger, despite the fact that they may be able to function normally in daily life. Individuals who are considered to be “high-functioning alcoholics” can benefit from a rehabilitation program designed to help them overcome their alcoholism and start restoring their health and happiness.
Chandler, AZ Drug Rehab Programs Offer the Following Levels of Care
Each person who comes to Catalina Behavioral Health for alcohol treatment has their own individual set of problems and requirements. It is important that you have a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs and desires in order to successfully overcome your addiction.
Arizona residents can find safe and effective alcohol addiction healing at our recovery center, which provides a full continuum of care to meet them where they are in their journey to sobriety. Our facility offers the following tiers of care to the people who come to us for help:
- Group Therapy
- Residential treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient or IOP
- Medical Detox
- Partial Hospitalization
- Alumni Services
Outstanding Alcohol Rehab Chandler Services
Fighting addiction on your own is no easy feat. If you go to a treatment facility, you’ll get a personalized treatment plan that uses a wide range of effective therapies. You’ll be able to get to the bottom of what’s driving your addiction and learn effective coping mechanisms to help you avoid relapsing with the help of this therapy.
You can include the following addiction therapy modalities into your clinically-driven, individualized treatment plan at Catalina Behavioral Health.
- Behavioral and cognitive therapy
- Dual Diagnosis
- Psychiatry Meetings
- Alternative medical practices
- Therapeutic approaches from a more holistic perspective, such as acupuncture or massage
A Safe Treatment Setting: The Confidence to Quit
Your drinking problem was not an overnight occurrence. It evolved over time, so you should give yourself as much time as you need to devote to your recovery. You’ll be able to address the effects of alcohol misuse on your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being at your own pace with the help of our individualized treatment plan, which takes a holistic approach to healing clients.
In addition to providing you with clinically-driven therapy approaches with high success rates among clients, our staff will be by your side throughout the entire recovery process to offer emotional and practical support.
24 Hour Rehab Options – Get Help Now!
We Believe in Your Recovery Potential
To that end, we care deeply about your progress in beating your addiction. Because of this, our nearby Chandler drug rehab facility offers a guarantee to those who come to us for help. We don’t guarantee every client achieves success the first time – however, we do guarantee that we provide all clients in our treatment program with 100% effort and dedication to their recovery.
For more information on how we can help you begin your recovery journey, contact a member of our Admissions team for a confidential consultation today!