Our Treatment Center Convenient to Sierra Vista, AZ
When you’re searching for Sierra Vista drug rehab services, there are many specifics you must consider before choosing the right facility for you or your loved one. However, there is one primary element that’s more important than others.
What is this important dynamic? When you seek out a drug rehab center, you must be mindful of the mental health treatment available at the facility. In most cases, an underlying mental health challenge exists beneath the surface of alcohol or drug addiction.
For many, the reality is they receive addiction treatment services without the proper attention to their mental condition. This almost always results in relapse at some point, leading to a revolving door of relapse and recovery.
If you or someone you love has received addiction treatment services, only to end up back at square one. Luckily, if you’re in Sierra Vista, AZ, you’re only an hour and a half away from a cutting-edge treatment facility that delivers a comprehensive program for those looking for drug treatment combined with a strong focus on mental and behavioral health.
Keep reading to find out more about Catalina Behavioral Health and all that we offer for addiction and mental health treatment!
24 Hour Drug Detox and Rehab Helpline
Are There Drug Rehab Centers Near Sierra Vista?
For some, it doesn’t get much more desolate than Sierra Vista, AZ. This quiet Arizona town is Southeast of Tucson, at the base of rugged, rocky mountain terrain. It’s close to the infamous town of Tombstone, once a bustling town during the gold rush days with exciting lore regarding cowboys, bank robbers, and the wild west.
Currently, it’s not bank robbers you’ll find pillaging the areas, but instead Mexican drug cartels with deadly fentanyl, leading to overdose spikes, property crimes, and other legal challenges. Plenty of people in Sierra Vista actively seek programs for substance abuse – but there’s one problem.
Catalina: A Short Drive for a Life Changing Experience
Sierra Vista, Arizona, doesn’t have a robust collection of treatment programs for those seeking substance abuse therapy. And it almost certainly doesn’t have any specialized areas of care for those seeking dual-diagnosis treatment or co-occurring disorders.
Opting to make the hour-and-a-half-drive opens you up to fantastic opportunities in the world of addiction treatment, with our services at Catalina Behavioral Health. As a Joint Commission-accredited facility that accepts AHCCCS, AIHP, and many private insurance carriers, Catalina is dedicated to making quality treatment services accessible in Arizona!
Entering a Treatment Center Near Sierra Vista, AZ
Entering a drug treatment facility is a courageous step towards reclaiming control of one’s life and embarking on a journey to recovery. These facilities provide a supportive and structured environment where individuals can break free from the grips of methamphetamine and opioid abuse.
The decision to enter a drug treatment facility marks a significant turning point. Typically, the process begins with an assessment to evaluate your drug addiction history, mental health condition, and other pertinent mental and physical health information.
It’s this assessment that helps outline the framework for your personalized treatment plan, so you must answer as accurately as possible.
Get Immediate Help for Drug Addiction
Beginning Your Daily Routine at Catalina
After entering, most settle into a structured daily routine that fosters stability and progress. While the specifics may vary depending on the facility and treatment program, here are some common elements:
- Detoxification: If necessary, the initial phase involves detoxification to safely and gradually rid the body of substances while managing withdrawal symptoms under the watchful eye of trained medical professionals.
- Individual and Group Therapy: This can include a wide assortment of different therapeutic efforts. Individual therapy often consists of some type of behavioral-based efforts, while group therapy is along the lines of a 12-Step-focused arrangement.
- Educational Sessions: Participants engage in educational sessions that focus on understanding addiction, relapse prevention strategies, coping skills, and rebuilding life skills. These sessions equip individuals with the knowledge and tools needed to maintain sobriety beyond the treatment facility. These sessions generally tie into the aftercare preparation stage of treatment.
- Holistic Approaches: Many drug treatment facilities integrate holistic therapies such as art therapy, meditation, yoga, and fitness programs. These activities promote emotional healing, stress reduction, and overall well-being.
- Family Involvement: Recognizing the importance of family support, some treatment programs incorporate family therapy or counseling sessions to address any underlying family dynamics and foster healthier relationships. This may also tie into the group therapy mentioned above and is usually encouraged.
- Aftercare Treatment: Aftercare is the timeframe immediately after treatment is over. It’s possibly the most important stage of the recovery process, as you’re still getting accustomed to life outside of treatment. Keeping yourself busy and productive is crucial, as well as surrounding yourself with the right support structure.
Again, your personalized treatment plan will dictate the specifics of your experience at any treatment center. Now that you have a general idea of what drug rehab near Sierra Vista, AZ, entails, we have some final tips to remember while moving forward through treatment and recovery in general.
Achieving Long Term Recovery Convenient to Sierra Vista
The appropriate Sierra Vista drug rehab services, like ours offered at Catalina, will arm you with the tools you need to successfully navigate treatment during and after your specific program. However, you’ll still need to do your part in managing your time and making the right decisions. Use the following list to help you stay on the path to healing.
- Keep yourself busy with productive activities. If you’re not working, find the best ways to contribute something positive to the community. The United Way of Sierra Vista offers opportunities for those looking to lend a helping hand to local causes.
- Stay close to your family. They will act as an anchor during your journey – especially the initial stages of post-treatment. Rely on them to vent and express how you’re feeling. Likewise, offer them a hand if they’re in need. You’ll find it feels good to make contributions to loved ones and even strangers. It’s an excellent gesture during recovery and helps with the spiritual aspect of what you’re experiencing.
- Sierra Vista, AZ, is rich in natural areas – especially trailheads and mountain scenic routes. Take advantage of them. The Cochise Memory Gardens, Murray Springs Clovis Site, and other beautiful locations. It’s proven that exposure to natural elements boosts your mood, immune system, and more. All these elements are conducive to recovery and widely available in the Sierra Vista, AZ, area.
Same Day Detox and Rehab Placement
Addiction Treatment That Makes a Difference for Sierra Vista
Catalina Behavioral Health can help you facilitate recovery using the steps mentioned above combined with a top-notch care and recovery team. If you’re looking for solutions outside of the standard Sierra Vista, AZ, drug rehab options, contact a member of our admissions program today.
All calls are kept strictly confidential, so please reach out to get options and support now!