Heal From Alcohol at the Our Tucson Treatment Center
Catalina Behavioral Health is a sanctuary of healing and hope. Nestled in the stunning landscape of Pima County, Arizona, we provide substance abuse treatment. We have had tremendous success treating alcohol dependence and addiction.
We offer a team of experienced, understanding medical professionals. Each team member strives to create a safe, supportive environment for individuals. Our goal is to help clients reclaim their lives.
Taking the first step to address a drinking problem is a courageous decision. It requires immense strength. We commend you for recognizing the need for change. We also recognize that you have chosen well by seeking professional addiction treatment with our alcohol rehab Tucson services.
You have the potential for complete healing. And we are committed to providing professional help. You can build a fulfilling, substance-free life. Here’s the best news. You can start your drug and alcohol treatment today at our gorgeous Tucson, AZ, drug rehab and alcohol addiction treatment center.
Is today the first step on the path to a healthier life? A more fulfilling life? It can be!
24 Hour Alcohol Treatment Services
Our Alcohol Rehab Tucson Can Help Set You Free
Our alcohol treatment program provides effective, evidence-based care for individuals struggling with alcohol. Our compassionate staff understands the complexities of substance abuse treatment. We work hard to help you recover. Each client receives personalized attention and support throughout recovery.
Catalina Behavioral Health offers a broad range of treatment programs in beautiful Tucson. Why? Because it’s the right thing to do to best serve each of our clients. Our commitment to you is a safe environment. We customize every care plan to the unique needs of each individual. We also encourage family members to participate, when desired and beneficial.
Whether you are local to Tucson, or traveling from Phoenix for alcohol rehab services, our approach is to custom tailor a plan based on your unique needs and desires, to make treatment as lasting and effective as possible.
A Personalized Approach for a Better Experience
Every person receives custom services at our Tucson rehab. For instance, some people heal with therapy alone. But others require medication-assisted treatment during drug and alcohol rehab. We cater to each individual’s life needs for customized addiction treatment.
A few of these treatment approaches include the following to help you overcome substance use disorders:
- Comprehensive Assessments: Our team conducts thorough mental health assessments. These help us understand clients’ unique needs, strengths, and challenges. This information is vital in developing an effective treatment plan. We address the root causes of addiction and promote long-lasting recovery.
- Evidence-Based Therapies: We use a variety of evidence-based therapies. They include cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and motivational interviewing (MI). These help patients develop the coping skills and strategies to maintain sobriety.
- Holistic Approaches: Addiction affects all aspects of a person’s life. We offer whole-person treatments like yoga, meditation, and nutrition counseling. These support physical, mental, and emotional well-being during drug recovery.
- Family Involvement: We understand the importance of involving family members in healing. Family therapy and education sessions help rebuild relationships and establish a supportive network.
- Aftercare and Alumni Support: Recovery is an ongoing journey. We support our clients long after they have completed their treatment program in Tucson. Our aftercare counseling ensures clients have services to support their newfound sobriety.
- Group Therapy: Support groups are key to recovery programs. This approach allows clients to share their experiences, challenges, and successes. Their peers understand their journey. This supportive environment fosters a sense of camaraderie and belonging. It allows clients to learn from one another, develop healthy coping mechanisms, and build a strong foundation for successful recovery.
Get Help to Stop Drinking Today!
Do You Need Outpatient Treatment or Inpatient Treatment Services at Our Tucson Rehab?
The journey to recovery is personal. So choosing between outpatient and inpatient treatment options is a critical decision. It can significantly impact your healing process. The best treatment choice depends on your co-occurring disorders or other mental illnesses, and what gives the best chance at success given your situation.
We also look at other underlying causes contributing to your addiction. In other words, we treat alcohol use disorder (AUD) but also treat an underlying factor or mental illness. For instance, some people might also have depression or addiction to other drugs.
Outpatient Treatment Program for Alcohol Abuse and Recovery in Tucson
Pros of outpatient treatment:
- Flexibility to maintain work, school, or family commitments
- Continued support from loved ones at home
- Lower cost compared to inpatient programs
- A gradual transition from treatment to everyday life
- It’s easier for young adults to attend classes
Cons of outpatient treatment:
- Greater exposure to triggers and stressors outside the treatment environment
- Limited supervision and structure compared to inpatient programs
Inpatient Treatment Program for Alcohol Abuse and Recovery in Tucson
Pros of inpatient treatment:
- A structured and supervised environment for recovery
- Intensive, around-the-clock quality care and support
- Increased focus on addressing other mental health issues
- Greater opportunity for immersion in the healing process
Cons of inpatient treatment:
- Temporary separation from work, school, or family responsibilities
- Higher cost compared to outpatient programs
Tucson, Arizona, is an idyllic setting for recovery–majestic mountains, serene desert landscapes, and breathtaking vistas.
Inpatient or outpatient, the natural beauty of the Catalina Foothills and Tucson, Arizona, offer a calming, therapeutic atmosphere. The sheer beauty of Tucson encourages the healing of the mind, body, and soul.
24 Hours Medical Detox Hotline
Alcohol Detox: A Safe and Essential Step Toward Recovery
At Catalina Behavioral Health, we understand the importance of a safe medical detox process. Alcohol detox can be a challenging experience.
Our medical staff will make medical detox as comfortable as possible. Appropriate medications and therapeutic interventions help reduce withdrawal symptom discomfort and potential complications.
Throughout detox, our caring staff will observe your progress. They ensure you are supported, encouraged, and comforted when needed. We will guide you into the next phase of your rehab when it’s time. We will provide the highest standard of care during the detox stage.
A Leader in Behavioral Health Treatment in Tucson
Catalina Behavioral Health’s dedication to providing comprehensive, individualized services sets us apart. We are proud to be among the top rehab centers in Tucson and are accredited with the gold seal from the Joint Commission as well.
Here’s why we’re confident that we will help you achieve lasting recovery:
- Holistic Approaches: As mentioned before, addiction affects all aspects of a person’s life. Thus, we incorporate holistic treatments to address them.
- Commitment to Quality Care: Our team provides the best care. We use evidence-based practices and therapies for each individual’s unique needs. Our staff includes recovery coaches, therapists, and medical professionals.
- Community-Centered Environment: Catalina Behavioral Health fosters a supportive and inclusive atmosphere. Our patients often become close friends with peers. This sense of belonging and shared purpose strengthens the recovery process. It also provides a valuable support network.
- Real-Life Setting: Our treatment programs teach practical skills that patients can apply daily. We empower clients to regain control and stay sober by showing them how to navigate real-life challenges. This helps avoid relapse.
Licensed and Accredited Alcohol Treatment
Today Is Your Day to Break Free from Alcohol
Taking the first step toward recovery is courageous. We applaud you for your determination. With the help of Catalina Behavioral Health in Tucson, AZ, you can overcome alcohol addiction.
We take almost every insurance and offer affordable prices for self-pay services. Even so, we think the experience you will have and the tools for sobriety we offer are priceless.
You can build a fulfilling, substance-free life. Reach out to us today, and allow us to be your partner in recovery. Together, we can pave the way toward a brighter, healthier future – it starts right here in Tucson!